Located in the heart of Boulder, the Yoga Workshop, which was established in 1987, is the one of the oldest and most well established Ashtanga yoga studios in the United States.
Under the guidance of Richard Freeman and Mary Taylor, we teach Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga in the tradition of Sri. K. Pattabhi Jois of Mysore, South India. Through our learning center, we offer classes, courses and workshops that shed light on the interpenetrating nature of yoga with all other aspects of life. We welcome your questions, feedback and insights as we evolve.
Where is Richard?
Event or Class Cancellation
In the event of inclement weather, please check our online class schedule and Facebook for updates. If a class is canceled, we will update the class schedule no later than 2 hours before the scheduled start of the class.
Upcoming Workshops and Events
- The Art of Pranayama Saturdays, April 4th and 11th (2 - 4pm)
- Second Series Workshop Mondays, April 6, 13, 20 and 27 (6-7:30 pm)
- Community Potluck Saturday, April 4th, 5 – 7pm
- Moving into Mysore Mondays, May 18th, 25th and June 1st, 8th 6:00 - 7:30pm
- Dynamics of Breathing October 17th and 18th
Stay connected with the Yoga Workshop community by subscribing to our email newsletter. Learn about new events, see what's happening in the studio, and keep up with the current news.
It hopefully goes without saying, but your information is kept in the strictest confidence, no names will be sold or shared.